Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Road to PMP exam

I had bought the PMP Study guide in August 2011 and had decided to read and take the exam within the next six months. Fortunately, I got an email in November (2011) that there is a training session in December for PMP. I registered for the training session without any hesitation.

Training sessions by Knowledgewoods was helpful. It gave me the right platform to read and prepare for the exam. Training was over by mid December. I booked the exam date (Feb 6 2012). Preparation for the exam started.

Jan 2012 - Reading and revising began. I didn't feel like looking back and didn't rethink about changing the exam dates. Just wanted to finish this as a project in one go. By Jan end, I had reached a point of taking tests and quizzes. By exam date, I was confident that I can face the exam. Finally, passed the exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment